Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Writing the confusion of RIGHT & WRONG!

Sometime I feel is this right? Who am I to decide what is wrong and right for others (one hardly knows oneself and one’s problems then how can one be so sure of a correct solution of other’s problem!)
Who am I to decide that a 14yr old kid is better off in a school than working in a brick factory, who am I to decide that he should be taught in a certain way, who am I to go in the villages and tell them what they have been doing since ages is wrong!
Is there not a subconscious selfishness and ego hidden in it?
I guess one never knows entirely whether his/her actions are right or wrong, as it’s a purely a perception that drives & justifies one’s actions.
‘Be the change you want to see in the world’

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if what you've written is right or wrong ;-)

    To help you understand let me throw a small piece of info from the field of sociology.According to the theory, We are supposed to belong to "age of enlightenment" where one major feature is diminishing lines between opposites - rights and wrongs, goods and bads...so on..

    What you are feeling is part of our current human consciousness. The world around is facing the same question...And I think this is absolutely fantastic as it gives us all an oppurtunity to get closer to truth ! :-)

    ReplyDelete